♪ Waking up in the light ♪
♪ 夜晚中醒来 ♪
♪ Of a shiny new day ♪
♪ 崭新的一天开始 ♪
♪ Giving thanks to the moon for guiding my way ♪
♪ 谢谢月亮的指引 带领着我迈进 ♪
♪ There is no greater gift to the soul ♪
♪ 灵魂的最佳补给品 ♪
♪ Than each breath that my body can hold ♪
♪ 就是每口新鲜的空气 ♪
♪ So, great spirits ♪
♪ 大自然的精灵 ♪
♪ Hear my voice today ♪
♪ 请倾听我的声音 ♪
♪ Welcome, magic ♪
♪ 欢迎 大自然的神奇 ♪
♪ Welcome, sweet sun ray ♪
♪ 欢迎 阳光的清新 ♪
♪ Love is no secret ♪
♪ 真爱不是秘密 ♪
♪ Look all around you ♪
♪ 都在身边围绕着你 ♪
♪ Welcome to this day ♪
♪ 欢迎 今天的来临 ♪
Whoa!
喔
Look out! She's after us, eh!
小心 他紧追不放啊
Oh, jeez. You gotta help us!
你要帮我们啊
You gotta hide us, eh. Oh, jeez. Too late. Here she comes!
把我们藏起来 太迟了 他来了
I told you that was no moosette.
告诉你他不是浪鹿嘛
Well, she looked like one from behind.
从背后看来很像嘛
What's gotten into you two?
你们两个在干嘛啊
Well, it's that time of year, eh. Spring fever.
哎呀 时间到了
Spring what?
发春啦 春啥
Yeah, you know, like the birds. Yeah, and the bees.
你知道的 小鸟.. 还有蜜蜂啊..
And the moosettes. If you know what we mean by moosettes.
还有浪鹿 你知道 浪鹿 的意思吧
Yeah, well, don't look now, but your girlfriend's back.
耶 不过别回头 你女友又来了
Look all around you ♪
天啊
♪ Welcome, magic ♪
♪ 欢迎 大自然的神奇 ♪
♪ Welcome, sweet sun ray ♪
♪ 欢迎 阳光的清新 ♪
♪ Love is no secret ♪
♪ 真爱不是秘密 ♪
♪ Look all around you ♪
♪ 都在身边围绕着你 ♪
♪ Welcome to this day ♪
♪ 欢迎 今天的来临 ♪
Awesome! Let's do it again.
太棒了 我们再来一次
Hey, Kenai.
嗨 基奈
Hiya, Tug. Where y'all off to in such a hurry?
嗨 塔克 赶着去哪啊
Crowberry Ridge.
要去Crowberry Ridge
We're gonna get dibs.
我们要去饱餐一顿
There's elderberries, salmonberries, raspberries,
那里有接骨木果 红花覆盆子 木莓
whortleberries, strawberries, huckleberries, crowberries...
越橘 草莓 黑果…
Hey, hey, slow down now. That's a lot of berries.
好了好了 说慢点 好多种莓啊
Yeah, there's plenty. You wanna come with us?
是啊 多到不行 要一起来吗
Yoo-hoo! Tug!
塔克
Well, I'd love to, little Koda, but can't keep the girls waiting.
我是很想啦 小柯达 但我不能让女生们痴痴等我啊
Aw, who needs girls?
哎呀 谁需要女生啊
We're two footloose guys out on the tundra.
我们两人是高原双飞侠
That's right. Kenai and Koda. We don't need anybody else.
对啊 基奈与柯达是不需要任何人的
Okay, but you can't run from love.
好啦 但你是不能逃避爱情的
Tug!
塔克
It has a way of tracking you down.
爱情是会自己找上门来的
Hi, Hoonah. You look mighty lovely today.
嗨 你今天看来超级可爱喔
Did you see the look on Tug's face?
看到塔克脸上的表情了吗
"Can't keep the girls waiting."
不能让女孩等喔
All right. How about we get some rest?
好啦 休息一下吧
Rest? We've been hibernating for six months.
休息 才刚冬眠了六个月
Who needs rest? Who needs rest?
谁还需要休息啊
A couple bears who are gonna beat all the other bears to Crowberry Ridge.
谁需要休息 两只想在其他熊之前赶到Crowberry Ridge的熊需要休息啊
And we're gonna get first dibs on the berries, right?
我们一定能先大啖一场的吧
Yeah, you bet.
那当然
If you promise to go to sleep. Okay, okay.
只要你现在乖乖睡觉的话 好 好 好
I know all bears like berries, but I love berries.
我知道熊都喜欢莓子 但我实在是超爱的
Good night, Koda.
晚安 柯达
Are you a berry-liker or a berry-lover?
你是莓子喜爱者还是莓子狂爱者
Good night, Koda.
晚安 柯达
Nita!
妮塔
Kenai!
基奈
Whoo! Yeah!
耶
Race you to Hokani Falls! Wait up!
看谁先到哈卡妮瀑布 等等
Here I come!
我来啰
Nita!
妮塔
Here.
在这里
We're always gonna be best friends, huh?
我们永远都是最好的朋友
Nita, time to go!
妮塔 我该走了
Goodbye, Kenai.
再见 基奈
See you!
再会啦
Bye, Nita!
再见 妮塔
Bye, Nita.
再见 妮塔
Bye, Nita. Uh?
再见 妮塔…
So, who's Nita?
谁是妮塔啊
Huh? What?
什么
Did you know you talk in your sleep? You were going, "Nita! Nita!"
你知道你刚在说梦话吗 一直喊着 妮塔妮塔的
She's a girl I used to know.
一个我以前认识的女孩
Whatever happened to her?
他现在如何呢
I don't know. I guess she grew up.
我不知道 我想他该长大了吧
He's here! He's here!
来了 来了
The groom is here! We must hurry. Let us prepare.
新郎来了 快 赶快准备一下
Hurry up! I wanna see him. I wanna see Atka.
快点啊 我想要看他 看爱特卡啊
Nita, he's here!
妮塔 他来了
They're here. Prepare for the ceremonies.
她们来了 准备婚礼吧
He must have brought his entire village with him.
他大概把整村的人都带了
Well, my sweet, this marriage is extremely important.
亲爱的 这次婚礼是非常重要的
That's why we came to help you get ready.
所以我们都过来帮你准备
Oh, no, no. That's okay. I can get myself ready.
不用 不用 我自己可以的
Ah, go ahead. Use all the water.
来啊 都用掉吧
Then we'll just air dry your hair.
然后再吹乾你的头发
Air dry? Certainly not. Towel dry is shinier.
吹乾 当然不行 用擦乾的头发比较闪亮动人
You know...
你知道吗…
We'll put your hair up to show off your beautiful eyes.
把头发紮起来才显得出你漂亮的眼睛
Up? No, down, of course, to frame that beautiful face.
紮起来 不 当然是要放下 这样才能突显我脸蛋的轮廓
No, we're gonna put it up to show it off better.
还是紮起来比较好啦
Down. Up.
放下啦 紮起来啦
I'm gonna say down. Uh...
我还是说 放下
Oh, she's nervous. She needs to eat.
他看来很紧张 需要吃点东西
I'll go get some smoked salmon. But I...
我去拿燻鲑鱼
Salmon? On a nervous stomach?
鲑鱼 这哪适合紧张的人啊
She needs hackberry root steeped in rainwater.
他需要的是用雨水泡过的朴树根啦
In the morning? No!
一大早吗
No, no, I'm fine.
不用忙啦 我没事的
I think I'll feel better when I'm dressed.
穿好礼服就会好的
Dressed? I have just the outfit for you.
穿礼服 我这正好有最棒的礼服
Oh, but you don't understand. I already have one picked out.
但是我早已准备好了
Simple reindeer hide. Slimming, yet elegant.
简单麋鹿皮革做的 纤细 但高贵
No, caribou. Feathers. Lots of beads.
当然是驯鹿皮好 加上羽毛 还有许多珠珠
Beads? Are you nuts? Reindeer for a wedding?
珠珠 你疯了 哪有人婚礼用麋鹿皮的
No more beads. Seashells, then.
不准用珠珠 那用贝壳
What is it with you and your seashells? I love seashells!
什么跟什么啊 你跟你的烂贝壳 我超爱贝壳的
Hey!
嘿
I do believe I am feeling a bit hungry.
我想我是真的有点饿了 我去拿鲑鱼
I'll get the salmon. I'll get the tea.
我去倒茶
Okay. Get plenty of both.
好啊 两种都多准备点
You look as beautiful in that dress as your mother did on our wedding day.
你看起来跟你妈结婚那天一样漂亮
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢爸
I wanted to wear something of hers today.
我一直想在今天穿上点什么妈妈的东西的
Oh, that means so much to me. Your mother would be so proud.
我太感动了 你妈一定会非常开心的
I wish she was here.
真希望他在这里
Oh, she is.
他在啊
In here.
在这里
Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever.
只要你真爱上某人 他就会一直待在你心里
Are you ready to meet Atka?
准备见爱特卡了吗
Great spirits, we come before you today
伟大的神灵啊 今天
to bond this man and this woman as one.
为了这两人的结合来到您面前
We pray this pleases you.
希望这样能取悦您
Watch out!
小心!
电影精选列表