哦 真美
Oh, that's beautiful.
糟透了 我做不到
It was terrible. I can't do it.
嗯 还不行
Hmm, not yet.
但你会的
But you will.
你长得真快
You're growing up so fast.
你总这么说
You say that all the time.
是 因为你确实如此
Yeah, it's because you are.
你和你姐姐真像
You look so much like your sister.
真希望我记得她
I wish I could remember her.
若我回来时你窜高一截...
If I come back and you're a foot taller...
就禁你足
gonna ground you.
嘘
Shh.
记住我们学的 明白
Remember what we learned, okay?
伊芙 跟我走
Eve, come with me.
保持安静
Stay quiet.
我们向你敞开心扉
We opened our hearts to you.
接纳了你
We embraced you.
竟容你这外人
We let you, an outsider,
娶我族中女儿
marry a daughter of our clan.
你如何回报这份恩情
And how did you repay this kindness?
你窃取不属你之物
You took what was not rightfully yours.
如今你妻子偿罪赴死
And now, your wife is dead,
为你罪行抵命
to atone for your transgressions.
你以为能一走了之
Did you think that you could just walk away?
嗯
Hmm?
她在哪
Where is she?
伊芙在哪
Where is Eve?
真感人
Charming.
你就是个懦夫
You're a fucking coward.
你想说服自己
You're trying to convince yourself
命运能赦免你罪行
that fate absolves you of your actions.
别无选择 -是
There are no choices. - Yeah.
这让你好受些
Does that make what you do any easier?
这让我所为...
It makes what I do...
成为必要
necessary.
一颗子弹...
One bullet...
精准命中...
well placed...
可化神迹
can be a magical thing.
它非善...
It's neither good...
亦非恶
nor evil.
但人如何使用它
But how a man uses it
方显本性
reveals his true character.
你要选择
You wanted choices.
好 给你
Well, here they are.
你自尽
You kill yourself,
女儿可活
and your daughter lives.
或杀了我
Or kill me,
你们父女共赴黄泉
and you and your daughter die together.
自己选
Choice is yours.
选择给你了
You've got your choice.
现在 有种动手吗
Now, do you have the balls to do it?
爸爸
Papa!
宝贝 看着我
Hey, baby, look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
过来
Come on.
过来
Come on.
爸爸
Papa.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
我从未想让你卷入 -爸爸
I never wanted this for you. - Papa.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸...
Papa...
柴可夫斯基 妙极
Tchaikovsky. How lovely.
失亲之时
At a time of loss,
怜悯最易
there's nothing easier than pity
真♥相♥最难
and nothing more difficult than the truth,
因悲恸本无解
as there are no easy answers for grief.
我想坦诚相告
I'd like to be honest with you.
可以吗
Would that be all right?
令尊是好人
Your father was a good man.
他想给你自♥由♥人生
He wanted a free and open life for you.
而非他忍♥受的那种
Not like the one that he had to endure.
但人都要承受抉择之果
But we all live with the decisions we make.
如今他被夺走
Now he's been taken from you.
我无能为力
I can do nothing about that.
但我能做的...
But what I can do...
是送你去他家族
is offer to take you to his family.
他们会照顾你
They will look after you
并有望...
and, hopefully...
终成你家人
one day become your family, too.
团长现在见你
The Director will see you now.
她可知父母真实身份
Does she know who her parents really were?
过来 坐
Come here. Sit.
你跳舞 对吗
You dance, yes?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我掌管剧院
I run this theater,
正招募新人
and I am always looking for new recruits.
我懂你
I know you.
懂你的痛
I know your pain.
懂你心底沸腾之物
What boils inside of you under the surface.
我能给你宣泄之处
I can give you somewhere to put that anger.
那些人夺你过往
Those men took your past.
别让他们窃你未来
Don't let them steal your future.
如何
Well?
她说我命途在此
She says my path is now here
归于俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆
with the Ruska Roma.
甚好...
Very well...
伊芙
Eve.
谢谢 温斯顿先生
Thank you, Mr. Winston.
荣幸之至 麦卡罗小姐
You are most welcome, Miss MaCarro.
谨记 我随时效劳
And know that I will always be at your service.
我叫诺吉
My name is Nogi.
你认识我父亲
Did you know my father?
认识
I did.
令尊是俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆 如我
Your father was Ruska Roma, like me.
如你将成之人
Like you will be, too.
他是我们说的奇奇莫拉
He was what we call Kikimora.
那是什么
What is that?
斯拉夫传说中
In Slavic mythology,
奇奇莫拉是种精魂
the Kikimora is a kind of spirit
对心怀黑暗之人
to those with darkness in their hearts.
她可复仇灭世
She can be vengeful and destructive.
像巴巴雅嘎
Like the boogeyman?
正是
Yes.
但对无辜者...
But to the innocent...
她可为守护者
she can be a protector.
这是...
It is...
一体...
two sides...
之两面
to the one coin.
为杀戮...
To kill...
为救赎
To save.
但最终...
But, ultimately...
由你抉择
it is up to you to choose.
十二年后
以血为墨 刻骨成刃
再来
继续
再来
练完了
Are you finished?
没
No.
很好
Good.
今日到此为止
That will be all for today.
处理伤口 别等溃烂
电影精选列表