片名:美国化妆师
以圣父 圣子 及圣灵的名义 阿们
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.
我听到一个天堂的声音说 死了的人是幸福的
And I heard a voice of heaven saying, "Happy are the dead
因为 从这以后与主结合了
who die in union with the Lord, from this time onward."
圣灵说 是的 让他们安息吧
"Yes," says the spirit, "let them rest,
因为他们的劳苦和他们所行的事
for their labors, the things they did,
永远与他们同在
go right with them forever."
以圣父 圣子 及圣灵的名义 阿门
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, amen.
哎
Oh.
-上帝保佑你 -谢谢你
- God bless you. - Thank you.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
查理
Charlie.
哦 谢谢你能来 你怎么样?
Oh, thanks for coming, huh?
-谢谢你 -你好 约翰
- Thank you. - Hi, John.
我是玛丽 查理的女朋友
I'm Mary, Charlie's girlfriend.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
你妻子桑德拉离世我感到很难过
I'm so sorry about your wife Sandra.
查理跟我讲了很多关于她的事
Charlie told me so much about her
她是一个很了不起的女人
and what a wonderful woman she was.
她是 没错
She was, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
他还好吗?
Is he gonna be OK?
是啊 但他被撞得很厉害 我得告诉你
Yeah, but he's pretty banged up, I gotta tell ya.
摩托车事故对他造成了很大的影响
The motorcycle accident really did a number on him.
但好消息是他下周就要做手术了
But the good news is his surgery is next week.
最让人担心的是他的左腿
What is most concerning is his left leg.
但我很乐观 如果他对手术积极配合
But I'm optimistic that if he responds positively to surgery,
他会没事的
he'll be able to keep it.
坚强点 兄弟
Stay strong, brother.
你也是 查理 你也是
You too, Charlie. You too.
我会来看你的
I'll be seeing you soon.
我保证
I promise.
拿酒来
Drinks on me!
别喝了
That's it.
-什么? -别喝了
- What? - That's it.
-什么?-别喝了 约翰
- What? - No more, John.
哦 不 不 不...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, unh-unh.
酒吧打烊了
The bar is closed.
不 我还想喝一杯
No! I want one for the road!
-你可别开车回家 -你看我像醉了吗
- You're not driving home. - You watch me.
-哦 不是吗? 哈 -是的
- Oh, yeah? Hah. - Yeah!
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Thanks for calling me.
操 这算什么?
Come on, what is this?
你给我女儿打电♥话♥了 卢卡斯?
You call my daughter, Lucas?
我同情你失去了妻子
I have empathy for you losing your wife,
但别这样了
but don't be a jackass.
来吧 回家了
Come on, let's get you home.
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
爸爸 走吧
Dad, come on.
走吧 爸爸 理查德还在等我
Come on, Dad. Richard's waiting for me.
我们走吧 我们得走了
Let's go, we gotta go.
小心点
Watch out.
这边 爸爸
This way. Dad.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 你想去哪儿?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Where do you think you're going?
-出去啊 -我问你去哪
- Out. - I asked you where.
什么时候回家?
And what time you coming home?
你在逗我?
You fucking kidding me?
我是你♥爸♥爸 不是你是我爸爸
I'm the parent, not you.
你觉得你还像个父亲吗?
You think you're acting like the parent?
你什么时候把酒瓶子放下 再来管我
Maybe you should try putting the bottle down.
你搞定他 凯特
Deal with him, Kate.
怎么了?
What?
呃
Huh.
哎
Oh.
上面写了啥?
What's it say?
还给我
Gimme that.
给我
Give me that!
还有什么瞒着我们的 爸爸?
Any other secrets, Dad?
听我解释
Let me explain.
你造的孽还不够多吗?
Haven't you done enough?
拜托
Please!
我发誓 我才看到这个
I promise, I just found out about this.
我昨晚才看了那封信
I only read the letter last night!
你怎么能这样对妈妈?
How could you do that to Mom?
还有我们?
And us?
维系这个家庭才是你应该做的
It's your job to hold this family together.
我会的
I will.
我会的
I will.
嘿
Hey!
好吧 看你站起来了
Well, look at you standing up,
站得高高的 站着骄傲 大兵
standing tall, standing proud, Master Sergeant.
你 呃 已经清醒得可以说话了?
You, uh... sober enough to talk?
你都在这待了一会了
Now, you've been here two seconds
已经把我吓尿了
and already you're busting my balls.
哈哈
Come on!
怎么了?
What's going on?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
啊?
Huh?
等等
Wha... Wait.
你可别告诉我是那个玛丽
It couldn't be to that Mary.
她很好很适合你
She's way too smart for that.
我知道这很疯狂 但是
I know it's crazy, but...
我要结婚了
Me getting married.
更疯狂的是 有人愿意嫁给我
Even crazier, someone wanting to marry me.
你在收拾机车
I see you got the bike out.
是的 我想她沉默了太久了
Well, I thought she needed some attention.
我想去兜个风 已经很久没有过了
I wanted to take a ride, it's been way too long.
你想去哪里?
Where are you headed?
东向蒙托克 还是北海岸?
East toward Montauk, or the North Shore?
大西北 大兵
The great northwest, Master Sergeant.
我和你一起去
I'll come with ya.
我 呃
I... um...
我还是觉得我一个人来就好了
I really think I need to do this one alone.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿 你刚从轮椅上下来 别这样
Hey, you just got out of the wheelchair, come on.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
我不想直接用他们给我开的药
I ain't thinkin' straight with this medication they got me on.
我需要一根该死的拐杖来走路
And I need a damn walking stick to get around.
谁需要这些东西 对吧?
Who needs that shit, right?
你的叛逆心理和我一样啊
You pullin' that reverse psychology on me?
嗯?
Hmm?
值得做一做
It was worth a shot.
你什么时候出发?
When you heading out?
下周五吧
I think next Friday.
好吧
All right...
嗯
Well...
呃
And, uh...
把这个生锈的混♥蛋♥镀上层铬吧
keep the chrome up on this rusty motherfucker.
我保证
I promise.
我希望这次旅行是你想要的一切
I hope this ride is everything you want it to be.
如果你看到我的父亲
And if you see my father,
告诉他一件事 回家
tell him to come home in one piece.
我们很想他
We miss him.
我知道
I know.
我
I...
我知道你有你的理由
I know you had your reasons why
你不想告诉我这件事
you didn't want to tell me about it.
你得带我一起走
You gotta take me with you.
你怎么知道我在这里
Now, how did you know I was here?
你还能从哪儿开始这段旅程呢?
Where else were you gonna start this journey from?
我告诉过你我想独自去流浪
电影精选列表