Get up. Get up. Come on. Get up. Get up.
快点 用力
Get up there, get up there.
快点 用力
Come on there. Now push hard.
快点…
Get up. Push hard. Come on.
快点 用力
Come on there. Come on there.
快点 用力
Blimey. Hey, Joe, what o'clock is it?
乔 现在几点钟
Uh, it must be nearly 11.
快 11 点钟了
Eleven, and we ain't atop of Shooter's Hill yet?
11 点 那些人怎么还没到
Push. Come on now. Whoa-ho!
用力…
Whoa-ho, hey. Come on.
用力…
Push, push!
推,推!
Aye, Joe.
那是什么
What do you say it is, Tom?
你说是什么,汤姆?
Well, I'd say it's a horse coming up at a canter.
我想有人送钱来了
Well, I say it's a horse coming up at a gallop.
我想是来抢劫的
Gentlemen, in the king's name, on guard, all of you.
大家小心
Dover mail? Are you the Dover mail?
代比墨尔 有没有人叫代比墨尔
Never mind what we are. What are you?
不要管我们是谁 你先报上名来
I'm a messenger from Tellson's Bank.
我是泰勒森银行派来的使者
Stand! No nearer.
站在那里 不要过来
I wants Mr. Jarvis Lorry.
我要找一位乔凡斯罗利先生
I've got a message for him from his bank.
我有个讯息要带给他
Uh, here I am. Is that Jerry Cruncher?
我在这里 是杰利吗
Right you are, sir.
没错 先生
Stop! Keep where you are.
你待在那里不准动
It's quite all right. I know him.
没关系 我认识他
Then step over and speak to him if you must,
那你可以过去跟他讲话
but don't let him come no nearer.
但是他绝对不能过来
You never know these days.
现在人心险恶
What is the message, Jerry?
有事吗 杰利
The message is to wait at the Royal George for mademoiselle.
请你在皇家乔治等马提尔
Ah, she'll be at Dover.
一定又是来捐款的
Give this reply to the office, Jerry.
杰利 你回去跟银行说
Recalled to life.
生命的呼喊
Recalled to life.
生命的呼喊
Right you are, sir.
一定传到 先生
Did you hear the message, sir? I did.
你有没有听到他传的消息
What did you make of it? Nothing at all.
有啊 你认为呢 我根本听不懂
That's a coincidence too. That's what I made of it myself.
我想这些都是巧合
Now then, gentlemen, all together, please.
大家一起来推吧
Hot gravy, sir? No, no, no.
还要不要 先生 不…
The young lady you were expecting, sir.
先生 你所等的女士已经来了
Miss Manette. Ah, yes.
太棒了
She has arrived, sir. Good.
她在外面等
It's business. Strictly business.
很好 我们只是谈生意
Of course, sir.
当然
I'm from Tellson's Bank in London
我来自伦敦的泰尔森银行
and it is business.
我一定是来做生意的
Ah, quite, quite.
不要说话
I am Mr. Jarvis Lorry, Junior of Tellson and Company Bankers.
我是乔凡斯罗利二世 我是泰尔森银行代表
Your humble servant, miss.
愿为你效劳 女士
Yes, I... I received a letter from the bank, sir,
我接到一封银行寄来的信
informing me that some intelligence, some discovery...
上面写着有某些资料
Are you quite a stranger to me, sir?
我们有见过面吗
Uh, Miss Manette, I am a man of business.
马尼特小姐 我是个生意人
Pay no more attention to me than if I were a machine.
把我当个机器
I am not much else. But I know you.
我不是其他人 -但我认识你
I'm sure I know you. Yes.
我认识你 我一定认识你
Uh, when you were a little girl, I was instrumental
在你小时候
in bringing you and your mother over to England.
我带你和你妈… 到伦敦来
Uh, no romance. Uh, business, you know.
不是谈情说爱 纯粹谈生意
No room for sentiment in business.
生意比较重要
Yes. That was 17 years ago.
是的 那是 1 7年前的事
Yes. Uh, I speak, miss, of that time.
是的 差不多那个时候
Our business today has to do with your father, Dr. Manette.
今天的事是和你父亲有关
You knew him before he died? Before, uh...
你在他生前见过他吗
Y-y-yes. Yes, he was a client
是的 他是
of Tellson and Company's Paris bank.
泰尔森银行的顾客
I am an arm of that bank.
我只是银行雇员
That is how you will regard me.
请你把我当成
A mere mechanical arm of Tellson and Company.
泰尔森银行的员工就行了
Mr. Lorry, what have you come to tell me?
罗利先生 你到底有什么事
Now, let us suppose that your father had not died.
让我们先假设一下 假设你的父亲没死
Suppose... Uh, ddon't be afraid, child.
不要害怕
Mr. Lorry, please do not keep me in suspense.
罗利先生 请不要吊我胃口
What is it?
到底怎么了
Uh, if your father had not died,
如果你的父亲没死
if he had suddenly and silently disappeared,
如果他忽然消失了
if he had an enemy who caused him to be imprisoned.
如果他的敌人人把他关了起来
I entreat you, sir, pray, pray, tell me.
我求你 快点告诉我
No, no, no. Don't kneel, child.
快起来
In heaven's name, why should you kneel to me?
你不需要跪下来
For the truth, oh, dear, good, compassionate sir,
先生 我要听实话
for the truth.
实话
Mr. Lorry, is my father alive?
罗利先生 我的父亲还活在人世上吗
Yes, child.
是的
Well, where is he?
他在哪?
A wreck it is probable,
很可能是失事了
though we will hope for the best.
当然我们希望他能好起来
My father.
我父亲…
My poor, poor father.
可怜的父亲…
Now you know the best and the worst.
现在坏消息 好消息都告诉你了
You will see this poor, wronged gentleman then
你会看到那个可怜人 然后坐船航行
with a fair sea voyage and a fair land voyage...
之后 再到大♥陆♥上旅行一段时间
Uh, what is the matter?
怎么了…
Uh, Miss Manette, my dear child.
马尼特小姐 亲爱的
What are you doing to my Ladybird?
你干了什么好事
Oh! II...
我…
I-I-I had to tell her some news.
我只是来告诉她一些消息
You took a fine manner of doing it.
你真会说话
You in brown, why couldn't you tell her
你这笨蛋 你跟她说了什么
what you had to tell her without frightening her to death?
你要告诉她什么而不把她吓死?
You call that being a banker?
你把这叫做银行家?
I tried to break it as gently as I could.
我试着用婉转的方式跟她解说
Gently? I'd like to see you break things roughly.
你还说的真婉转
Oh, my pretty.
我的甜心
My sweet.
我的宝贝
Pross is with you now.
我在这里
No one can harm you. My darling.
没人可以伤害你 亲爱的
I assure you, madam, I had no intention...
我向你保证 女士 我不是故意…
I am not madam.
我不是女士
I'm Miss Lucie's companion, and I'm Miss Pross.
我是露西小姐的游伴 我是波丝小姐
But, madam, I assure you... I'm... I'm all right.
但是 女士 我真的不是…
The man has no sense blurting out
这家伙真不会说话
whatever he was blurting out as if he were calling coals.
连个消息都不会说
Please, Miss Pross. Where is my father?
不要再说了 波丝小姐 我父亲在哪里
He has been imprisoned at the Bastille 18 years.
他被关在巴士底监狱 关了 18年
Eighteen years. Gracious creator of day.
18年 他的青春都没了
To be buried alive for 18 years.
他竟然还活着
But I entreat you, sir, where is he now?
拜托 先生 他现在在哪里
Uh, an old servant of his, De Farge, is taking care of him.
我见到他的仆人 他现在在照顾他
But where? Where? In his wine shop in Paris.
到底在哪里 在他巴黎酒店上
You must take me to him at once.
你必须马上带我去
Well, why do you stand there like a nincompoop?
你站在这里干嘛
You hear, don't you?
你没听到吗
She wants to be taken to her father.
她想要见她父亲
Isn't it natural she should want to see her father?
这不是很自然的事吗
Well, I will, but...
我会带她去 但是… 来啊…
A toast to the king's health.
敬酒 祝国王健康
There's mud in it. There's food in it.
这里面有…
电影精选列表