那现在我得安排一些人来执行了 - 不错
So now I must appoint someone to run it. - Great.
不错 你什么时候可以接手工作
Great. When can you start?
我虽然不怎么认识你 但在我看来
I hardly know you, but it seems to me
如果有这么一个人配得上爱与被爱的无边快乐
that if anyone deserves the infinite joy of loving and being loved,
这个人一定是你 我年轻的朋友
it's you, my young friend.
再说了 一年就这么一天
Besides, it's just one day a year.
我们应该给它起个什么名字呢
What shall we call it?
这好说 尼古拉斯和会说话的老鼠米卡日
That's easy. Nikolas and Miika the talking mouse day.
还有其他想法吗
Any other ideas?
你知道还有谁要见识一些魔法 才会真的相信吗
You know who else could use some magic to believe in?
谁呢
Who?
强盗 - 快来
Bandit! - Come on!
强盗
Bandit!
你这入侵者 - 我们走
Intruder! - Let's go!
嘿 卡洛塔阿姨
Hey, Aunt Carlotta!
是我 尼古拉斯
It's me, Nikolas.
我坐在一头会飞的驯鹿上 我的老鼠也真的开口说话了
I'm flying on a reindeer, and my mouse talks now.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
快看 这是我们的小伙伴 国王 - 你好
And look, we brought our mate, the King. - Hello!
您好
Hi.
我想回来告诉你魔法是真的
I just came back to tell you magic is real.
是的 魔法是真的
It is. It really is.
口袋 - 对了 快看看你的口袋
Pocket. - Oh yeah, check your pocket.
谢谢你 尼古拉斯
Thank you, Nikolas!
麻袋里的玩具基本上空了
The sack was nearly empty of toys,
但是对尼古拉斯来讲 冒险才刚刚开始
but for Nikolas, the adventure was just beginning.
所以 一位国王
And so it was that a king,
一只老鼠
a mouse,
一头驯鹿
a reindeer,
还有一个叫圣诞的男孩
and a boy called Christmas
飞回天空中 消失不见了
disappeared back into the sky.
我没明白
I don't get it.
也许到明年吧
Maybe next year.
不是吧 这很简单 动用一下... - 等等 我可以想明白的
Come on. It's simple. Use the... - Wait, wait, I can figure it out.
我明白了
I've got it.
我们可以很快听到下一个故事吗
Can we have another story again soon?
当然 你想听的时候都可以
Mmm, well, anytime you need one.
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
嘿 孩子们 你们在做什么 早就到了该睡觉的时间了
Hey, what are you guys doing up? It's way past your bedtime.
我想明年我们可以期待一下圣诞老人的礼物
I think next year we can let Father Christmas do his thing.
好的 不如... - 爸爸
Okay. Well, how about... - Dad.
这不是我布置的...
I didn't...
我没有... - 事情总是这样
I didn't... - It's always the way.
最黑暗的夜晚终将结束
The darkest night will end.
太阳依旧升起 圣诞的清晨会再次到来
The sun will rise, and Christmas mornings will come again
圣诞这天任何事都有可能发生
when anything and everything can happen.
我...
I...
妈妈会喜欢这个的
Mommy would have loved this.
她再也不会回来了 是吗
She's never gonna come back, is she?
是的 但是现在 你们就是她最美好的回忆
No, but you are the best memory of her now.
露丝姨妈 - 怎么了
Aunt Ruth. - Yes?
圣诞节真的是这样开始的吗
Is that really how Christmas properly began?
当然是 当然是 我从来不撒谎的
Oh, it must be, it must be. You see, I never lie.
电影精选列表