圣诞快乐 - 我尽力吧
Merry Christmas. - I'm working on it.
好啊
Yeah.
绝不 她很可怕 - 她并不可怕
Absolutely not. She's awful. - Uh, she's not awful.
她很粗鲁 - 她只是有点不得体
She's rude. - She's a little tactless.
她很老 - 非常 非常老
And she's old. - She's very, very old.
情况紧急 她是唯一能赶来的人
She's the only person who could come at such short notice.
我要去睡觉 - 我也是
I'm going to bed. - Me too.
她会来哄你们上♥床♥的 - 别指望这个了
No. She'll put you to bed. - That's not happening.
我们会做噩梦的
We'll have nightmares.
你一直沉默 莫普 - 我已经做过噩梦了
You're very quiet, Mop. - I already have nightmares.
孩子们对不起 爸爸现在必须回一趟办公室
Look, guys, guys, I'm really sorry that I have to go to the office,
完事之后我马上回家
but I'll be back as soon as I can.
妈妈很爱你们姨妈 所以大家也试着...
Your mom really loved your aunt, so let's try and...
嗨
Hey.
你看起来糟糕极了
Oh, you look awful.
露丝姨妈晚上好 我也很高兴见到你
Hello, Aunt Ruth. Good to see you too.
噢… 怎么没摆圣诞树
Oh, I… I don't see a tree.
也没有装饰 - 没有 我们决定今年不过圣诞
No decorations. - No, we decided against it this year.
这是个大错
That's a mistake.
孩子们好
Oh, hello, children.
大家最近过得怎么样
How are we all?
他们恢复得很好 - 让我好好看看
They're doing great. - Mmm. Let me look at you.
和我预料的一样 还是难过心碎
It's as I thought, still heartbroken.
我没有 - 我也没有
I'm not. - Me either.
我有
I am.
我还是用心的碎片爱着妈妈
But I still love Mommy with all the broken pieces.
他们恢复得很好
They're doing great.
你很老 - 这个我清楚
You're very old. - Yes. I'm very aware of it.
我不懂为什么我们都得听故事
I still don't get why we all have to listen.
因为宇宙是由故事构成的 而不是原子
Because the universe is made of stories, not atoms.
你骗人 - 没骗你 我不说谎
That's not actually true. - Well, it must be because I never lie.
你们一起听故事
So, you listen to the story.
听完乖乖睡觉 醒来圣诞节就到了
After it, you sleep, and then it will be Christmas.
但我们不想过圣诞节
But we don't want it to be Christmas.
这想法让我知道今晚该讲什么故事了
Well, that decides the tale I'm telling tonight.
都找地方坐好了吗
So, are you all comfortable?
这就要开始了
You better be because I'm starting.
你们现在听可能觉得难以置信
Now you may find this hard to believe,
但很久以前 没有人知道圣诞节
but long ago, nobody knew about Christmas.
那时候 在芬兰的一片森林里住着一对父子
At this time, in the middle of a forest in Finland,
男孩名叫尼古拉斯 他父亲则是一位普通的伐木工
there lived an ordinary boy called Nikolas along with his father,
而他们两个 这时正有要事在身
a humble woodcutter who at the moment was quite preoccupied.
融入森林
Be the forest.
这话什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意思就是 别动
It means don't move.
一会我说跑 你就跑
When I say run, you run.
不融入森林了 - 对 而且要跑快点
So stop being the forest. - Yes, and run very fast.
你不走 我也不走
I won't go without you.
那我们一起跑
Then we both run!
快跑
Come on!
快点
Run! Run!
侥幸逃脱熊口后
One crisis narrowly averted,
尼古拉斯和他的爸爸回到了他们的小木屋
Nikolas and his father returned to their cabin in the woods.
这对父子日子过得很艰难
Times were hard for father and son.
几乎难以维持生计
They had barely enough to make ends meet.
等等 对不起 打断一下
Wait, wait, wait. Sorry to interrupt.
怎么了
What is it?
他的妈妈呢
Where's his mommy?
他妈妈两年前去世了
Ah, well, she died. Two years before.
我猜 也许跟那头大熊有关系
Yes, I'm afraid the bear had something to do with that.
熊吃了他妈妈 懂了
Bear ate his mom. Got it.
那时候 芬兰是个危险的地方
Well, Finland was a very dangerous place in those days.
现在也还是
Still is.
生活虽然艰苦
But despite the hardships,
但尼古拉斯仍充满希望 尤其是听睡前故事的时候
Nikolas held onto hope, especially at bedtime.
可以再给我讲一次那个故事吗 爸爸 - 别了吧
Will you tell me the story, Papa? - Not again.
为什么
Why not?
那不是我该讲的故事
It isn't my story to tell.
但妈妈已经不在了
But Mama's not here anymore.
好吧 由我来讲精灵乡的故事
Okay then, I'll tell you about Elfhelm.
很久以前 在一个与这里完全不一样的地方
A long time ago, in a place not unlike this one,
住着一位叫卢米的小女孩
lived a young girl named Lumi.
有一天 在树林里采橡果的时候
One day while gathering acorns in the woods,
卢米彻底迷路了
Lumi became hopelessly lost.
她想找到回家的路
She tried to find her home,
但找呀找 她反而离家越来越远
but the more she searched, the farther from home she went.
她越过小溪 走到月亮下方
Over the river and under the moon,
跨过陡峭的山尖尖
over the pointy mountain,
她一路走 路过了 呃…
all the way down past the, uh…
沉睡的巨人
Past the sleeping giants.
路过了沉睡的巨人 她走入云端
Past the sleeping giants and through the sky she walked.
到了一个雪柔如云的地方
To a place where snow was soft as clouds.
后来呢
Then what happened?
在小卢米接近崩溃之时
Our Lumi was near collapse,
她误打误撞 来到了一个叫精灵乡的神秘村落
and at last, she stumbled upon a secret village called Elfhelm
这里是世界上最有魔力的地方
where lived the elves, the happiest people in the world
住这里的精灵族是世界上最快乐的人
and the most magical place in the world.
卢米一直呆在村庄 直到冰雪融化
There Lumi stayed until the snow cleared,
最后 她把口袋装满了巧克力
and she was finally able to return to her home in the south,
成功返回了位于南方的家
her pockets full of chocolates.
你相信这个故事 对吧爸爸
You believe this story, don't you?
作者没有交代结局 也许巧克力早就融化了
The ending is a stretch. The chocolate would have melted.
那其他呢
But the rest?
魔法和精灵呢
The magic and the elves?
我没见过他们
I've never seen them.
可是你相信它们存在
But you believe in them.
你妈妈相信 对她来说 相信和确信同样重要
Your mother did. And to her, believing was as good as knowing.
什么声音
What was that?
好像有活物吱吱叫 - 更像是木头嘎吱声
It sounded like a squeak. - I think it was more of a creak.
绝对是个活物在叫
Definitely a squeak.
你反应过度了 - 让出路来 尼古拉斯
By the way, that's an overreaction. - Out of the way, Nikolas.
小老鼠 这里有只小老鼠
Mouse! We have a mouse.
爸爸 放过它
Papa, leave him alone!
爸爸
Papa.
它会偷吃我们的粮食
He'll steal our food.
什么粮食
What food?
它在这儿呢 逮到了
There he is! We've got him.
爸爸 求你放过它
Papa, please. Let him live.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Papa.
我想了很久 不如就喊你米卡
I've thought about this a lot, and I've decided to call you… Miika.
我要教会你说话
And I'm going to teach you to talk.
男孩 男孩
Boy. Boy.
小老鼠 小老鼠
Mouse. Mouse.
妈妈常跟我说
My mama always told me
相信自己就成功了一半
if you believe you can do something, you're halfway there.
树 树
Trees. Trees.
好吧 也许还没到一半 但算是个好开始
Okay, maybe not halfway, but it's a start.
然后有一天
And then one day,
亮光照进了漫长黑暗的冬天
something happened to light the long dark winter.
国王亲自传唤他们
A summons from the King himself.
邀请函上印着父子俩的名字
There were only two of them on the invitation,
但尼古拉斯觉得再添一员也无妨
but Nikolas saw no harm in bringing along a plus one.
我们要去见国王 米卡
We're going to see the King, Miika.
国王
King.
它激动得说不出话 - 它不会说话
He's too excited to talk. - He shouldn't be.
为什么 你爱国王
Why? You love the King.
我当然爱国王
Of course I love the King.
他是位伟大的国王 配得上他已拥有的一切
He's a great man, deserves all that he has.
不过问题在于 我们也配得上这些 大家都配得上
The thing is, we deserve it too. Everybody does.
我们能应付生活 - 我们有的太少了
We manage with what we have. - We have very little.
电影精选列表