老友记 第一季 第十六集

FriendsS01E16

Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Ross and Chandler: Hey!
嗨。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: She still didn't call?
她还没有打电话。
Joey: No.
没有。
Phoebe: Trouble?
有麻烦了?
Joey: Your sister stood me up the other night.
你妹放我鸽子。
Phoebe: Oh, no. Don't you hate it when people aren't there for you? ?
哦,不,你难道不讨厌被人放鸽子的滋味吗?
Ross: What is that?
这是什么?
Monica: Tushy.
屁♥股。
Ross: Well did you try calling her?
你有试着打电话给她吗?
Joey: I've been trying for two days. When I called the restaurant, they said she was too busy to talk. I can't believe she's blowing me off.
我连打了两天。打给餐厅时他们说她太忙没法说话。我不敢相信她放我鸽子。
Customer: Excuse me, we had two chef salad.
请问,我们点了两份主厨沙拉。
Ursula: Oh, and how were they?
哦,觉得怎么样?
Customer: No, we haven't had them yet, we are still hoping to have them.
不,我们到现在还没吃到呢,我们只是希望吃那个。
Ursula: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Ursula: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute.
嗯,你有空吗?
Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just...working.
有,我只是在工作。
Phoebe: So...
那么。
Ursula: Uhhuh.
啊哈。
Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
嗯,哦,我为你买了生日礼物。
Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered! Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
哦,哇哦,你还记得!哦,这是 Judy Jetson热水瓶。
Phoebe: Right, like the kind you...
对,像你
Ursula: Right. Oh, I got something for you, too.
对,我也有东西送你。
Phoebe: How'd you know I was coming?
你怎知道我会来?
Ursula: Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
呃,是的,呃,双胞胎那回事嘛。
Phoebe: I can't believe you did this. I can't believe you... did this.
我不敢相信你会这么做。我不敢相信你会 这么做。
Phoebe: So... What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
那么,你和Joey怎么回事?
Ursula: Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
喔,是的,他人很好,但我们结束了。
Phoebe: Does he know?
他知道吗?
Ursula: Who?
谁?
Phoebe: Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
Joey,你知道,嗯,他对你着迷不已。
Ursula: He is? Why?
他是吗?为什么?
Phoebe: You got me.
你可把我问倒了。
Ursula: Right. Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
没错。打扰一下,这道菜不是带有沙拉吗?
Phoebe: So, um, are you gonna call him?
你会打电话给他吗?
Ursula: What? Do you think he likes me?
你认为他喜欢我?
Phoebe: No, Joey.
不,是乔伊。
Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken?
喔,不,不,他很聪明,他会明白的。想吃鸡肉吗?
Phoebe: No. No food with a face.
不,我不吃有脸的东西。
Ursula: You have not changed!
你还是没变。
Phoebe: Yeah, you too.
是的,你也一样。
Ursula: Thanks. Excuse me? My side salad? Service here is horrible, now I know what people mean.
谢谢,打扰一下,我的沙拉怎么还没上呢?这里的服务很差,现在我明白顾客的意思了。
Rachel: Hi, remember us?
嗨,记得我们吗?
Nurse: Mmm hmmm.
是啊。
Monica: Um, okay. You just called a little while ago about needing a signature on the admissions form. Well, it turns out we need a whole new one because uh, you see, II, I put the wrong name again. because um...
呃,好吧,你刚打电话要我们过来,需要我们在表格上签名。结果是我们需要一张全新的表格,我又写错名字了。
Nurse: You're that stupid.
因为呃… 你就是那么蠢。
Monica: I am. I'm that stupid.
是啊,我就是那么笨。
Rachel: Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this with a check.
是,我要用支票付帐。
Nurse: Well, you know your insurance will cover that.
你不知道保险会给付吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I know... I'm I'm just not that bright either. Mon, I am sorry, but last night what I said, I don't think anything you are like your mother.
我知道,只是我也没那么聪明。Mon,我为昨晚我的话感到抱歉,我觉得你不像你妈妈。
Monica: That's all right, and you know, I don't think you were selfish of running out of marrying.
没关系,你知道,我也不认为你逃婚是自私的行为。
Rachel: Oh, I am sorry I said you were a cow in high school.
哦,对不起我说你在中学时是肥猪。
Monica: That is okay, I was a cow.
没事,我就是一头肥猪。
Rachel: I know, I am just sorry I said it.
我知道,我只是为了我曾经说过的话而抱歉。
Chandler: Okay, worst case scenario. Say you never feel like a father. Say your son never feels connected to you, as one. Say all of his relationships are affected by this.
好的,想象最糟的场景,假设你从未感觉像个爸爸。假如你儿子从未感觉跟你交心。假如他所有的关系全受这个的影响。
Ross: Do you have a point?
你这话有没有重点?
Chandler: You know, you think I would.
你知道的,应该有的。
Chandler: What's up with the simian?
这只猴子到底怎么了?
Ross: It's just a fur ball.
只是毛球。
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Okay... whose turn is it?
好了,该谁了?
Ross: Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'.
该你了,我刚刚因为“KIDNEY”得了43分。
Chandler: No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'.
不,你没得分,你拼的是“idney”。
Ross: Where's where's my 'K'?
我的k在哪儿?
Ross: You've got to help me my monkey swallowed a 'K'!
你得帮帮我,我的猴子把k吞了。
Nurse: You get that animal out of here.
把你的动物带走!
Ross: No, no you don't understand the animal hospital is way across town he's choking I don't know what else to do.
不,不,你不明白,动物医院离这儿很远,它快窒息了,我不知道该怎么办。
Monica: What's going on?
怎么回事?
Chandler: Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile.
马修吞了一个拼字块。
Nurse: Excuse me. This hospital is for people!
抱歉,这是为人看病的医院。
Ross: Lady, he is people. He has a name, okay? He watches Jeopardy! He touches himself when nobody's watching.
小♥姐,它是人,他有名字,好吧?他看守“幸运轮”,没人注意时,他还会自己打♥飞机(摸自己)。
Ross: Please, please have a heart!
拜托,发挥你的爱心。
Dr. Mitchell: I'll take a look at him.
我替它看看。
Rachel and Monica: Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
Monica: Michael.
麦克!
Dr. Mitchell: Rachel.
瑞秋!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Monica.
莫尼卡。
Rachel: Oh.
噢。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿!
Joey: Urse. .ah, what're you doing here? I've been trying to call you.
Urse?你到这儿来干什么?我一直想给你打电话。
Phoebe: Listen, um...
听着,嗯
Joey: No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that "listen." I've said that "listen."
不,不,不,别叫“听我说”,我知道你的意思。我也说过“听我说”。
Phoebe: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Joey: I don't get it. What happened? What about everything you said under the bridge?
我不懂,你怎么了?你在桥下说过的话呢?
Phoebe: Yeah, um... You know you, you should just forget about what I said under the bridge, I was talking crazy that night, I was so drunk!
是啊,你得忘记我在桥下说过的话。我那一夜是胡言乱语呢,醉大发了。
Joey: You don't drink.
你不喝酒。
Phoebe: That's right, I don't... But I was, I was drunk on you!
没错,我不喝酒。但我爱你爱得如痴如醉。
Joey: Oh, Urse...
哦,Urse
Phoebe: Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.
好吧,是的,我们是没有结果的。
Joey: Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?
为什么?因为我是菲比的朋友?
Phoebe: If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?
如果是,你愿意不和她来往吗?
Joey: No. No, I, I couldn't do that.
不,不行,我办不到。
Phoebe: Um, then yes, it's because of Phoebe! So, you know, it's either her or me.
没错,就是因为她,所以,不是她就是我。
Joey: Then, uh, then I'm sorry.
那么我只能说抱歉了。
Phoebe: You know...You're gonna be really, really hard to get over.
你知道,忘了我是很难的一件事。
Joey: I know.
我知道。
Joey: I don't know whether it's just because we're breaking up or...what, but you have never looked so beautiful.
我不知是否因为分手还是什么,你从未这么漂亮过。
Phoebe: Really?
真的?
Joey: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah. Oooh...
哦,噢
Ross: He looks so tiny.
它看起来好小。
Joey: We just got the message.
我刚听说了。
Phoebe: Is he alright?
它没事吧?
Ross: Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out. He also found an "M" and an "O."
嗯,医生已取出k了。他还发现m和o。
Chandler: We think he was trying to spell out 'MONKEY.'
我们觉得它一定想拼monkey(猴子)。
Ross: Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now.
医生说它已无大碍,它现在睡着了。
Chandler: So, you feel like a dad yet?
你有当爸爸的感觉没?
Ross: No, why?
没有,干嘛问?
Chandler: Hey, come on, you came through, you did what you had to do. That's very "dad."
拜托,你办到了。你做了必须做的,太有爸爸的味道了。
Monica: Oh, look, he's waking up!
噢,瞧瞧,它醒了。
Ross: Hey, fella! How you doing?
老兄?感觉如何?



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们