老友记 第七季 第十六集

FriendsS07E16

Part1
Aug. 23, 2019, 2 p.m.

Friends Season 7 Episode 16: The One with the Truth about London.


老友记第7季第16集:我知道你在伦敦干了什么。

Rachel: Hi! Hi, Ben! Hi!
嗨!嗨,本。嗨!
Ross: We have a little bathroom emergency.
内急,借厕所一用。
Rachel: Oh, yeah go ahead.
快去吧。
Ross: Before we do, are any of Joey's special romance magazines in there?
去之前问一句,那儿有乔伊专用的浪漫杂志吗?
Rachel: No. No.
没有。
Ross: Okay! All clear!
好!可以去了!
Ben: Thanks Phoebe!
谢谢,菲比!
Rachel: Ben, it's Rachel! But whatever.
本。我是瑞秋。不过随便啦。
Ross: Hey listen can you do me a big favor? The dean's office just called and said there was an urgent meeting. Can you watch Ben for like an hour?
能帮我个忙吗?院长办公室刚来电话说要开个紧急会议。能帮我带一下本吗?就一小时。
Rachel: What about Monica?
怎么不找莫妮卡?
Ross: Oh, she isn't home.
噢,她不在家。
Rachel: So it would just be, me alone?
那就只有我一个人吗?
Ross: Well, Ben would be there.
还有本。
Ross: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well that you know it's just…I've never done that before. Me and him alone.
只是...我以前从来没跟他单独待过。
Ross: Rach, he's not an ex-con.
瑞秋,他又不是从监狱里放出来的。
Rachel: Okay. Okay. Okay. Uh, what do I, what do I do with him?
好吧。我该和他干什么呢?
Ross: I don't know! Just talk to him, entertain him and keep him alive.
不知道!就跟他讲话,让他高兴,保他不死就行。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Ross: Okay. Ben? Come here. All right, I'm gonna leave you here with Aunt Rachel for about an hour. Okay? Are you gonna be okay?
本?过来。是这样,我把你留在这儿,和瑞秋阿姨一起呆一个小时。可以吗?你会乖吗?
Rachel: Yeah I think so.
我想可以吧。
Ross: I wasn't talking to you.
我又不是问你。
Monica: What about the second minister we meet with? I kinda liked him.
我们见的第二个牧师怎么样?我还蛮喜欢他的。
Chandler: You mean the spitter?
你是指口沫横飞那位?
Monica: Come on! It wasn't that bad!
别这样!他喷得也没那么厉害。
Chandler: Easy for you to say; you'll be wearing a veil.
你说起来容易,你到时候有面纱遮脸。
Monica: What about the third guy?
那第三位呢?
Chandler: You mean the guy who kept staring at your chest?
你是说盯着你胸看的那个?
Monica: Can you blame him?
那你能怪他吗?
Chandler: Sorry, I just don't like the idea of when I say, "I do," he's thinking, "Yeah, I'd do her too!"
对不起,我不想我说"我愿意"的时候,他想着,"我也愿意。
Monica: Well then we still have a problem.
这个问题还是有待解决。
Phoebe: With what?
什么问题?
Monica: Well, we're trying to find someone to perform our wedding and they're all either boring or annoying or you know, can't stop staring at the ladies.
哦,我们想找人主持我们的婚礼,可他们不是闷蛋就是讨厌鬼,要么就老爱盯着女生这里看。
Phoebe: Oh! You should have one of us do it!
噢!应该找我们其中一人来主婚。
Monica: Phoebe, we're getting married, married, not sixth grade married.
菲比,我们要真的结婚,不是过家家。
Phoebe: No! No! It's a real thing! Anyone can get ordained on the Internet and perform like weddings and stuff!
不!不!真的可以呢!任何人都可在网上申请成为牧师,之后可以主持婚礼之类的仪式。
Joey: I call it! !
我报名!
Phoebe: What? ! No! It was my idea!
什么?!不行!这是我的主意!
Chandler: Guys thank you very much but neither of you is marrying us.
真心谢谢你们,但你们谁也不能替我们主婚。
Joey: Does calling it not mean anything anymore? !
怎么报名不算数了吗?!
Chandler: We are going to have a legitimate member of the clergy! And when I say legitimate I mean, gay and in control of his saliva!
我们还是要找个正式的牧师!正式的意思是,他得是同性恋、还要能控制自己的口水!
Rachel: Ben you know when you were a baby, you and I used to hang out all the time. Cause I was your daddy's girlfriend.
本,你知道吗,当你还是个婴儿的时候,我们常在一起呢。因为我,我曾是你爸爸的女友。
Ben: But you're not anymore!
但你已经不是了!
Rachel: No, I'm not.
对,不是了。
Ben: Because you guys were on a break.
因为你们当时就已经分手了。
Rachel: Hey! We were not on a break.
嘿!我们当时没有分手。
Ben: When's my daddy coming back?
我爸爸什么时候回来?
Rachel: Fifty-two minutes. So no brothers and sisters? But you know what? I have two sisters of my own and we just tortured each other.
52分钟后。你没有兄弟姐妹是吧?!我有两个姐妹,我们会互相捉弄。
Ben: Really? Like how?
真的?怎样捉弄?
Rachel: Well you know, we would repeat everything the other said, or we'd jump out of closets to scare each other, or switch the sugar for the salt so they'd put salt on their cereal.
我们互相学舌,或是从衣柜里跳出来吓唬对方,或者把糖和盐互换,让她们在燕麦片上洒盐。
Ben: That's a good one.
这个好玩。
Rachel: Yeah? You like that one?
是吗?你喜欢这个?
Ben: Yeah, you're funny.
喜欢,你很有趣。
Rachel: I'm funny? Oh thank God! Well hey, I've got a ton of these! You take a quarter, take a quarter and, and you blacken the edge. Right? And then you say to person, I bet you can't roll this quarter from your forehead to your chin without it leaving your face. And then when they do it, they're left with a big black pencil line right down the center of their face.
我还有好多这些把戏呢!想听个更有趣的吗?还有一个。你拿个硬币,然后把边涂黑。之后你就对人说,我敢打赌你不能把这硬币从你的额头一直滚到下巴,而不会掉下来。一旦他们这样做了,脸的正中间就会留下一条长长的黑线。
Ben: Can I do it to you?
我可以对你这样吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm funny Ben, but I'm not stupid. Okay?
本,我很有趣,但我不笨。
Joey: So, did you find anyone to marry you guys yet?
你们找到牧师了吗?
Chandler: No, but Horny for Monica Minister called, wanting to know if we were still together.
没有 但"痴想莫妮卡"牧师打电话来了,想知道我们分手没有。
Monica: We're never gonna find anybody.
我们永远也找不到合适的人选。
Joey: Well then let me do it!
那就让我做吧!
Chandler: Joey…
乔伊…
Joey: No! Look, I've been thinking about it. I'm an actor right? So I won't get nervous talking in front of people. I won't spit, and I won't stare at Monica's breasts! You know? Everyone knows I'm an ass man!
不!,我想过了。我是演员,对吧?所以我在众人面前讲话不会紧张。我不会喷口水,也不会瞪着莫妮卡的胸看。大家都知道我对屁♥股情有独钟。
Monica: That is true.
那倒是真的。
Joey: Yeah and the most important thing is that it won't be some like, stranger up there who barely knows you. It'll be me! And I swear I'll do a really good job. Plus, you know I love you guys and it would really mean a lot to me.
最重要的,在台上的不会是不了解你们的陌生人。而是我!我发誓一定会做得很好。再说,我爱你们两个,这对我来说会非常有意义。
Monica: Might be kinda cool.
还挺带劲的。
Joey: So I can do it?
那我可以做吗?
Chandler: Yeah you can do it.
行啊,你可以做。
Joey: All right! Okay! All right! Okay, I gotta get started on my speech! Oh, wait a minute, Internet ministers can still have sex right?
太好了!太好了!好的,我要开始准备讲稿了!噢,等一下,网上注♥册牧师仍可以有性生活,对吗?
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Come in.
进来。
Ross: I have a bone to pick with you.
我要找你算账。
Rachel: Uh-oh.
惨了。
Ross: Yes! Ben learned a little trick.
没错!本学会了一个恶作剧。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Did he pull the old…
是吗?他是不是拿…
Ross: That's right! That's right! Saran Wrap on the toilet seat so the pee goes everywhere!
没错!没错!保鲜膜裹在马桶座上,所以尿得到处都是!
Rachel: Oh that.
噢,那个。
Ross: Yeah that! You know I hate practical jokes! They're mean and they're stupid and I don't want my son learning them!
对,那个!你知道我讨厌恶作剧!又低级又愚蠢。我不想我儿子学这些鬼东西!
Rachel: Oh, come on! Saran Wrap on the toilet seat, you don't think that's just a little funny? !
噢,不至于吧!保鲜膜裹在马桶座上,你就不觉得有一点点有趣?!
Ross: I was barefoot. Now tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him right?
我当时光着脚。告诉我,你只教了他马桶那玩意儿是不?
Rachel: Yes.
对。
Joey: Say hello to Reverend Joey Tribbiani!
向乔伊·崔比安尼牧师问好吧!
Monica: You did it! You got ordained? !
你去申请了!你得到任命了?!
Joey: Yeah, I just got off the Internet! Man, there is a lot of porn out there!
是啊,我刚刚下线!天,网上色情的东西真不少!
Chandler: Our minister…
我们的牧师…
Joey: Anyway, I started working on what I'm going to say for the ceremony, do you wanna hear it?
我准备好了婚典上说的话,想听吗?
Joey: Now, listen this is just a first draft so… "We are gathered here today on this joyous occasion to celebrate the special love that Monica and Chandler share." Eh? "It is a love based on giving and receiving. As well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving." "We too can share and love and have and receive."
这只是初稿,所以…"我们今天共聚在这欢快场合来庆祝莫妮卡和钱德所分享的特殊爱情"嗯?"这是基于给予和接受的爱。也是拥有和分享的爱。他们所给予和拥有的爱也是分享和接受的爱。通过这拥有和给予和分享和接受。"我们也能分享和爱和拥有和接受。
Chandler: Should we call the spitter?
要不要打电话给喷口水的那位?
Carol: Hey Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋!
Carol: What a nice surprise! What are you doing here?
真没想到!你怎么来了?
Rachel: Well you know I was just in the neighborhood and I passed by your building and I thought to myself, "What's up with Carol and sweet, little Ben?"
哦,我刚刚就在附近,经过你们这儿就想到,"不知卡罗尔和可爱的小本好吗?"
Carol: Can I ask what Come on in.
真有心,进来吧。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Carol: I'll make some coffee and we can chat.
我煮点咖啡,我们可以聊聊天。
Rachel: I'd love that. I would love… So where is sweet little Ben? I would love to have a little…
好啊,很好。可爱的小本呢我想和小…
Rachel: I found him! Very funny, come here! That is exactly why I've come here to talk to you okay?
找到他了!真好笑,过来。我过来就是想找你谈这件事,好嘛?
Carol: Rach, do you want some sugar in your coffee?
瑞秋,咖啡里要加糖吗?
Rachel: Yes, oh…Do I want sugar in my coffee? No, just some milk would be good Carol. Thanks. Okay, do you remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?
要,噢…我要在咖啡里该加糖吗?不用了,只要牛奶就行,卡罗尔谢谢。你记得我昨天教你那些东西吗?
Ben: Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?
记得我昨天教你那些东西吗?
Rachel: Don't do that.
别学我。
Ben: Don't do that.
别学我。
Rachel: Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks.
说真的,你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧。
Ben: Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks.
说真的,你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧。
Rachel: Oh damnit!
噢,该死的!
Ben: Oh damnit!
噢,该死的!
Rachel: No! Don't say that! Don't say that!
不!别说这个!别说这个!
Ben: Damnit!
该死!
Rachel: No don't! Go back to repeating!
不!别说这个!别说这个!
Ben: Damn it!
该死!
Rachel: Oh crap!
噢,屁话!
Ben: Oh crap!
噢,屁话!
Joey: Okay you guys, I got a little more written. Are you ready?
好,我又写了几句词。要听吗?
Chandler: Yeah. Okay.
好啊。
Joey: "When I think of the love that these two givers and receivers share, I can not help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving and giving and…" And then I can't think of a good word for right here.
"当我想到这两个给予者和接受者所分享的爱,就忍不住嫉妒他们这一生将要度过的拥有和爱慕和给予和…"下面我想不到一个好词。
Monica: How about receiving?
"接受"这个词怎么样?
Joey: Yes!
正是!
Chandler: See Joe, not that that's not great! But, one of the cool things about having somebody we know perform the ceremony is that it can be about us! You know, it can be more personal. You can tell stories about us!
乔伊,不是说你写的词不好,但朋友主婚的好处就在于婚礼可以围绕我们展开。更具个人特色,你可以讲讲我们的小故事!
Joey: Oh! Ooh! Okay, maybe I'll talk about London! You know when you two hooked up! Only, only I won't say hooked up. I'll say, "Began their beautiful journey…"
噢。好的要不说说伦敦吧!在那儿你们俩儿搞上了!只是,只是我不会说搞上了。我会说,"他们展开的美好旅程…"
Monica: There you go!
这就对了!
Joey: "…by doing it."
…是干出来的。
Chandler: Joey?
乔伊?
Joey: Okay. All right. so how did it happen? Did your eyes meet across the room? And then the next thing you know you're in the bathtub together and she's feeding you strawberries?
好。好的。那你们是怎么开始的?你们两个先对上了眼儿?接着你就发现你们在浴缸里,她在给你喂草莓?
Chandler: Isn't that what happened with you and the bride's maid?
那不是你和伴娘的风流史吗?
Joey: Yeah! I call that London style.
正是!我管那叫"伦敦派"。
Monica: No that is not what happened with us.
我们不是这么开始的。
Phoebe: Oh, But maybe you should say it is, because London style sounds nice.
也许你们应该说是的,因为"伦敦派"听着很带劲。
Monica: Well, I was really sad that night because this guy that I was Ross's mom. And then Chandler was, was really sweet and he consoled me. And well we drank too much…
好吧,那天晚上我很郁闷,因为有个家伙以为我是罗斯的妈妈。钱德勒对我很体贴,一直安慰我。我们喝得烂醉…
Joey: Yeah baby!
这就对了,宝贝!
Chandler: And I was a perfect gentleman and I walked her to her hotel room and said goodnight.
我当时可是个完美的绅士,我送她回酒店房间说再见。
Chandler: But then later that night…
但当晚晚些时候…
Joey: Yeah baby!
这就对了,宝贝!
Monica: Cute PJ's! You're really living it up here in London huh?
睡衣小可爱!你还真像在伦敦住家呢,哈?
Chandler: Well I was exactly expecting company after 9:15.
我还以为不会有人来了,毕竟现在都9点15分了。
Monica: Is Joey here?
乔伊在吗?
Chandler: Well, last time I saw him he was heading out the door with the bride's maid and a bucket of strawberries. So you're not still upset about what that guy told you are you?
最后一次见他、是和伴娘一起,还拿着一桶草莓出去了。所以你该不是还在为那人说的话难受吧?
Monica: Wouldn't you be?
换你不生气吗?
Chandler: Well, look it's been a really emotional time you know, and you've had a lot to drink. And you've just got to let that go okay? I mean you were the most beautiful in the room tonight!
你这段时间情绪很不稳定,又喝了不少。你就别再纠结了,好吗?你是今晚宴会上最美的女人!
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: You kidding? You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms… Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's going on? You and I just made out! You and I are making out?
那还用说?在大多数地方你都是最美的女人…喔!喔!喔!怎么回事?咱俩刚刚亲嘴了!咱俩在亲嘴吗?
Monica: Well, not anymore.
哦,已经没有了。
Chandler: But we don't do that.
可我们之前没亲过。
Monica: I know, I just thought it would be fun.
我知道,我只是觉得会挺好玩的。
Chandler: How drunk are you?
你有多醉了?
Monica: Drunk enough to know that I want to do this. Not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage.
醉得想要你。但还没醉得神志不清,所以你不必为揩我的油而感到内疚。
Chandler: That's the perfect amount!
不多不少恰恰好!
Monica: You know what's weird?
你知道奇怪在哪儿吗?
Chandler: What?
哪儿?
Monica: This doesn't feel weird!
感觉一点都不奇怪!
Chandler: I know.
对啊。
Monica: You're a really good kisser.
你真是接吻高手。
Chandler: Well, I have kissed over four women. Do you wanna get under the covers?
哦,我吻过不止四个女人。你想钻到被子里面吗?
Monica: Do I.
嗯。
Monica: Wow! You are really fast!
哇!你动作好快啊!
Chandler: It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.
速度快让你印象深刻,对我来说是好兆头。
Monica: We're gonna see each other naked.
我们要裸程相见了。
Chandler: Yep!
对!
Monica: Do you wanna do it at the same time?
同时看吧?
Chandler: Count of three?
数到三?
Monica and Chandler: One, two, three.
一,二,三。
Chandler: Well I think it's safe to say that our friendship is effectively ruined.
我想可以毫不夸张的说,我们的友谊算是彻底毁了。
Monica: Eh, we weren't that close anyway.
嗯,反正我们也不是那么要好。
Chandler: Joey, Joey, Joey!
乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Chandler: Hey Joe! I was just watching a movie.
嘿乔伊!我正在看电影。
Joey: Oh, dude I'm so sorry!
噢,老兄,我很抱歉!
Chandler: No! No! No!
不!不!不是的!
Joey: Hey no-no-no-no! It's cool! It's cool! I'll only be a second, I'm still with my bride's maid, I just…Where are those condoms you brought?
不!不!不!嘿,没关系的!我只呆一下,我还和伴娘一块呢,你买的那些避孕套呢?
Chandler: They're in my bag over there.
在那边,我的包里。
Chandler: Could you leave me one?
可以留一个给我吗?
Joey: For just you?
你一个人还要用?
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Joey: All right, here you go buddy. Go nuts.
好吧,给你,老兄。好好快活吧。
Joey: That's what that was? !
原来是这么回事呀?!
Joey: Oh Can you imagine if I hadn't left you that last one? You two might've never gotten together. Oh oh! Could you imagine if I sent that hooker up to the room like I was gonna? ! It's like it was in the stars!
能想象要是当时没留一个套子给你?你们两个也许永远也不会在一起。能想象假如当时,我像想的那样,叫个妓♥女去你房间?!这就像是全靠运气呢!
Phoebe: Yeah, it's totally meant to be. Tell him who you originally wanted to hook up with that night.
是啊,这确实是命中注定。告诉他,你那晚本想勾搭谁。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Phoebe: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Who did you originally want to hook up with?
你最初想和谁搞上?
Monica: Okay, fine, but please don't be upset! Okay? I was really depressed okay? And really drunk! I just wanted something stupid and meaningless. I just wanted just sex. So, when I went to your room that night I was actually looking for Joey.
好,我说,但别不高兴!我当时真的很郁闷,而且烂醉如泥。我想做点毫无意义的蠢事,只想找个炮♥友。所以那晚我到你们房间,其实是想找乔伊。
Joey: Yeah baby! No baby!
这就对了,宝贝!不,宝贝!
Chandler: Oh, my God. You came to the room looking for Joey? Were you planning on telling me this?
我的天啊。就是说你去我们房间要钓的是乔伊?你有没有想过要告诉我?
Monica: No because it didn't seem important.
没有,我觉得这不重要。
Chandler: It's not important? It's not important? ! If it wasn't for a bride's maid you'd be marrying him not me!
这不重要?!如果没有那伴娘,你现在要嫁的是他,而不是我!
Monica: No! Do you know how unbelievably glad I am that Joey was not there that night? !
不对!你知道,我现在有多庆幸那晚乔伊不在吗?!
Joey: Hey! Now I'm a man of the cloth, but I still have feelings!
嘿!我现在是牧师,但我还是有感觉的!
Chandler: Look there is no way you're doing this wedding now. Okay?
现在你更不可能主持我们的婚礼了。
Joey: What? ! That's not fair! It's not my fault! I was off with my bride's maid! And who's to say I would've even said yes? ! I mean I would've said yes.
什么?!太不公平了!又不是我的错!我又不在那儿,我和伴娘在一起!谁说我就会答应她?!我会答应的。
Joey: Chandler look you are making way to big a deal out of this, all right? Look, everything worked out okay!
钱德勒,你把这事儿看得太严重了。现在不是一切都很好!
Chandler: Okay, it's just weird! Okay? I don't want to be standing their saying my vows and then having the mental image of you and Monica! I need…I don't know what I need. I need a walk.
好吧,就是觉得怪!我不想站在那儿说誓词时,脑子里全是你和莫妮卡的画面。我要…我不知道要干什么。我要去走走。
Monica: Wait Chandler come on, let's…it's not a big deal!
等一下,钱德勒,这没什么大不了。
Chandler: It is to me. You wanted to sleep with Batman, and instead you had to settle for Robin.
对我很重要,你本想和蝙蝠侠上床,结果用罗宾打发了。
Joey: This is crazy.
这太扯了。
Phoebe: I know! Robin is so gay!
我知道!罗宾绝太弯了!
Rachel: So now what have we agreed?
我们都说好了?
Ben: No more pranks.
不再搞恶作剧了。
Rachel: And what else?
还有呢?
Ben: That you and daddy were not on a break.
你和爸爸当时还没有分手。
Rachel: Very good.
非常好。
Ross: Rachel! What are you doing here?
瑞秋!你怎么来了?
Rachel: I'm just visiting my good friend Carol.
来看我好朋友卡罗尔。
Ross: Your good friend?
你的好朋友?
Rachel: Yeah!
对!
Ross: What's her last name?
她姓什么?
Rachel: Carol·Lesbian?
卡罗尔·蕾丝边?
Ross: Nice.
很好。
Ross: By the way, that line down my face. The line that prompted a student in my last class of the day to say: "Dude, don't you ever wash your face?"
还有,我脸上那条线。今天最后一堂课,一个学生对我说"老兄 你从来不洗脸吗?"。
Rachel: All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
好吧,我很抱歉没有告诉你。
Ross: Listen, I don't want you teaching my son that stuff anymore. Okay?
听着,我不希望你再灌输这些鬼把戏给我儿子。知道了吗?
Rachel: Fine. Fine, but I'll have you know that once I taught him that stuff he called me Fun Aunt Rachel. And I loved being Fun Aunt Rachel.
好吧。好吧,但我要告诉你,一旦我教他那些东西,他会叫我"有趣的瑞秋阿姨"。我喜欢做"有趣的瑞秋阿姨"
Ross: I'm glad you guys were bonding but I…
你们两个亲密愉快、我很高兴,但…
Rachel: Look he doesn't have any brothers or sisters, somebody's gonna have to teach him this stuff! And I haven't taught him anything that a normal 6-year-old doesn't know anyway!
他又没有兄弟姐妹,总得有人教他这些东西!我又没有教他六岁孩子不该会的东西!
Ben: Crap!
屁话!
Rachel: I gotta go!
我得走了!
Chandler: Hey. Do you want this scone? It came for me but it would probably rather sleep with you!
嘿。你要这块烤饼吗?是给我的,但它可能更想和你睡!
Joey: Come on nothing even happened! I just…I don't want you to be upset.
别这样,明明什么都没发生!我只是不想惹你生气。
Chandler: How can I not be upset? Okay? I finally fall in love with this fantastic woman and it turns out that she wanted you first!
我怎么能不生气,我终于和一位如此难得的女人坠入爱河。可她最初想要的却是你!
Joey: Yeah for like a half an hour one night!
只是某晚的那半小时而已。
Joey: Chandler, she wants you for the rest of her life! we look at you and we see you together and it just it fits. You know? And you just know it's gonna last forever.
钱德勒,她想和你共度一生。我们看着你们,相知相爱在一起,就是好般配,你知道吗?我们知道你们一定会相伴到老。
Chandler: That's what you should say.
那就是你该说的。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: When you're marrying us, that's what you should say.
当你主婚的时候,那就是你该说的话。
Joey: Really? I can do it?
真的?我能主婚?
Chandler: I'd love it if you would do it.
我很愿意让你主婚。
Chandler: But those are the words! Those exact words!
不过你到时就要说那段话!一字不差!
Joey: But I don't know remember exactly but, It's pretty much about having and giving and sharing and receiving.
我记不太清了 不过,基本上是关于拥有与付出分享与接受。
Joey: So are guys doing okay?
你们和好了吗?
Chandler: Yeah, we talked and Monica made me see that I over reacted a little bit and some things in life are more important.
好了,我们谈了一下,莫妮卡让我知道我反应有些过激了,生命中有些事更重要。
Monica: Yeah baby!
这就对了,宝贝!
Phoebe: I'm really glad you guys are okay but, I just keep thinking what would happen if you two actually had hooked up.
很高兴你们没事了,但我一直在想,如果你们两个在一起会是什么样子。
Monica: Honey! Dinner's ready!
亲爱的!晚饭好了!
Fat Joey: What's my little chef got for me tonight?
我的小厨师今晚给我做了什么?
Monica: Your favorite!
你最喜欢的!
Joey: Ho-ho-ho, fried stuff with cheese!
奶酪油炸食品!
Monica: Yep! And lot's of it!
做了许多许多!
Fat Joey: Thanks sweetheart. Give me a little sugar here.
谢谢,亲爱的。来亲一个。
Monica: In we go.
来来来。
Fat Joey: How you doing?
你好吗?
Ross: Hey I'm sorry to do this to you again, but is there any way you can look after Ben for a little bit? I've got this meeting at school. And he asked for his, 'Fun Aunt' Rachel, so…
抱歉要再麻烦你一次,你可以替我照顾一下本吗?学校里要开会。他说要找"搞笑的"瑞秋阿姨。所以…
Rachel: Oh! Well of course I will watch him! We have fun, don't we Ben?
当然可以。我们会玩得很开心,本,是不是?
Ross: Okay, I'll see you later pal.
好,待会见。
Rachel: Oh, okay. Wait a minute. Ben, I can't do it.
哦,好的。本,我不能这么做。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: You've got something here on your back.
你背后有点东西。
Ross: What? That's great. That is great. What did we just finish talking about Ben? !
什么?真好,好极了。本,我刚才跟你说什么来着?
Ben: What did we just finish talking about Ben? !
本,我刚才跟你说什么来着?
Ross: All right, that's it! Come! you! no! You are in big trouble young man!
我忍无可忍了,过来。你麻烦大了,小伙子!
Ross: Ben, come here! I am not kidding!
本,过来!我没跟你开玩笑!
Rachel: You gotta stop doing…My God!
你不能再…我的天啊!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们